The Ralph Sadleir School community supports the following principles: –
- We recognise the rights of all members of our school community.
- We recognise that we all have a responsibility to uphold the values of our school community.
- We are considerate towards others and understand that the needs of others may be different from our own.
- We manage our feelings effectively, and consider the effect of our actions on other people.
- We are aware of our own behaviour, our strengths and our weaknesses.
- We come to school ready to learn and our pride in the school is visible in our appearance, punctuality, work and behaviour.
- We will be organised and prepared for our lessons.
- We concentrate on the Four C’s: Care, Courtesy, Common Sense, Consideration.
The School Council says:
Wear your uniform with pride.
Treat all property with care.
Walk quietly around school.
If waiting to go into class, do it sensibly.
Show a high standard of behaviour and good manners inside and outside school.
Have all the correct equipment with you.
Clear up after yourself, put litter in the bins.
Always try your best.