Five times within the academic year, the timetable is collapsed and all year groups take part in independent Cross Curricular Days.
These days are based around the themes of ‘Healthy Living’, ‘People Around Us’, ‘Places Around Us’ and ‘The Past’ and ‘The Future’.
Classes are often reduced in size and a programme of lessons is taught with each theme in mind. Pupils have the opportunity to work with a variety of members of staff and in different peer groups whilst learning about important issues that affect them and the world around them.
Please take a look at our Gallery to see photos of the previous Cross Curricular Days that we have had.
- 27th September 2016 – Growth Mindset.
- 6th March 2017 – XCD2 Places and People Around Us.
- 25th April 2017 – XCD3 The Past
- 17th May 2017 – XCD4 Healthy Living
- 8th June 2017 – XCD5 The Future