In line with the high aspirations of Ralph Sadleir Trust a range of Key Performance Indicators are used to regularly monitor the progress and success of our Academy Trust.
The KPIs cover both financial and non-financial targets. The financial KPIs which are currently being incorporated into the performance management of the Trust are:
- Monitoring staff related costs as a percentage of GAG income with an aim to reduce staffing costs to within a range of 80% to 85% of GAG income by 2021/2022. For 2018/19, the parameters have been set at 87% of GAG income linked to four form entry in Key Stage 2.
- Increase pupil led funding through a Marketing Strategy and a phased Four Form Entry Expansion strategy with an aim to increase Number of Roll (NOR) to a maximum capacity of 480 pupils by 2021/22.
- Monitoring of performance against key budget areas i.e. staffing and give explanations of any significant variances.
- Build upon the cash reserves and carry forward balance from 2017/18 by forecasting year end position and giving explanations for any significant changes.
- Monitoring of cash reserves by monthly profiling of budget.
- Projecting a 3 to 5 year budget forecast plan.
The Board of Directors receive regular information to enable them to monitor the performance of the Trust and to compare aims, strategies and financial budgets.
The non-financial KPIs which are currently being incorporated into the performance management of the Trust are:
- To achieve good or outstanding in next Ofsted inspection.
- 100% good or outstanding teaching.
- 50% of observed lessons to be outstanding overall.
- Less than 2% pupil exclusion.
- Pupil attendance at 95% plus.
- Mean score for GL Assessment tests to be at least 100.
- Staff absence to be under the national average of 3.8%.
- 75% of pupils to be at a minimum Age Related Expectations for non-core subjects.
- 65% of pupils achieve floor standard age related expectations in Reading, Writing and Maths in KS2 SATs.
- 85% of all pupils to maintain or improve position on Ralph Sadleir Assessment Flight Path.
- No pupil at the end of each year to have a reading age more than two years behind chronological age.
- 80% of pupils to achieve age related expectations by the end of Year 8 in English, Maths and Science.
- No pupil at the end of each year to have a reading age more than two years behind their chronological age.
- 85% of all pupils to maintain or improve position on Ralph Sadleir Assessment Flight Path
Ratified by Board of Directors on 11th July 2018
The Key Performance Indicators for 2019-20 are currently being reviewed by the Board of Directors and they will be ratified at the next Board Meeting on 26th November 2019.