Ralph Sadleir School is part of the Rib Valley pyramid of schools. Working in partnership with the other schools in the pyramid enables us to offer a quality of education from the age of four to eighteen that is rarely seen in the state education system.
Our Pyramid of Schools
The distinctive structure of our pyramid of schools means that we can share resources to benefit all our pupils. Freman College, Edwinstree and Ralph Sadleir Schools’ joint Humanities specialist status and our Schools Sports Partnership have brought significant additional funding to the pyramid and have further cemented our close relationship. The local First and Primary Schools have also worked closely as part of these partnerships.
Pupils and staff from the three tiers of our pyramid work alongside each other and share facilities. A child in a Rib Valley school benefits from the expertise and facilities of not just their own school but those of the whole dynamic partnership.
Together we can offer:
- High educational standards from nursery care through to an exceptional range of A levels and Oxbridge coaching.
- A coherent, challenging and carefully constructed curriculum running from Reception through to the Sixth Form.
- Continuity of pastoral and academic care as pupils move together from one partner school to the next.
- High quality specialist facilities for subjects including science, technology, sport, the visual and performing arts accessible to all ages.
- Outstanding extra-curricular opportunities.
- Staff and pupils working together across the three phases of education
- Close, long-standing relationships with our pupils and their parents.
The Rib Valley Schools provide families in our community with an excellent, fully integrated education.
Together we aim to ensure that every child is happy and successful throughout their whole school career.