Our school meals are cooked freshly onsite by our Catering Team. A three week menu offers pupils a balanced and varied intake to our pupils and are nutritious, well-prepared and are highly recommended.
We now operate a new biometric system. If your child would like to have school meals, we will send you a letter requesting approval to take their fingerprint which they then use to collect their school meals. You will be able to track what meals have been paid for and what you owe via +Pay. The biometric letter is below for information.
Summer Term 2020:
£2.60 per day
£13.00 per week
£98.20 for the first half term
£87.60 for the second half term
£185.80 for the whole term
Summer Term 2020 Menu
Week One – click here
Week Two – click here
Week Three – click here
If you are making payments by cheque, please make payable to Ralph Sadleir School.
Remember to deduct money if your child is out on any trips.
School Meals Financial Arrangements
Dinner money debts are monitored weekly by the Finance Officer in accordance with the following procedure:
- Our preferred payment method is ONLINE through +Pay at pmx.parentmail.co.uk A minimum of 5 meals to be purchased at a time but these can be spread over several weeks if you wish.
- All lunch money must be paid in advance and if the parent/guardian is unable to pay online, it should be placed in a sealed and clearly labelled envelope with the name of the child, their tutor group and the days/dates on which they would like a school lunch.
- The Class Teacher will then collect the money at registration every morning. We request that no lunch money is handed into the school office.
- Due to bank charges, a minimum cheque amount of £12.00 (or one week’s worth of meals) has been introduced. All cheques payable to: Ralph Sadleir School.
- If a debt exceeds one week’s worth of school meals, we will notify the parent/guardian by text of any debt. In the event of re-occurrence of bad debt, the school will withdraw school meals on a permanent basis.
If a parent/carer has any concerns or questions, please contact the school office. We will do our best to help.
Payments should be received in the office on a Monday. Where possible large sums of cash should not be brought into school by a pupil but should be handed into the school office by a responsible adult.
As this is not always possible, please could we ask that you place the cash in a sealed and named envelope, with a note, and we ask that you telephone or email the school office firstname.lastname@example.org on the same day so that we can ensure that the cash has been received by the school.
Every Tuesday the kitchen will be introducing hot baguettes and hot desserts at lunch times.
And a word about packed lunches…….
If your child has a packed lunch please could this be sent in a small, named sandwich box which can be easily stacked. Space is in short supply and large boxes or bags make it difficult to store packed lunches properly.
If your child is going on a school trip please deduct the appropriate amount. Please note that meals should be paid for in advance and that any debt over £30.00 can be referred to County for retrieval.
Break time snacks – Snack are available at a cost of 75p each. Please do not send in cash as the cost of items purchased at break time will be deducted from the lunch account.
Please contact the school if your child has a specific diet requirement.