Vision & Ethos
Our vision is to provide opportunities and support to enable the development of the necessary skills and mindset to embrace the challenges of the future.
- We provide a stimulating environment which supports, challenges, develops and encourages individuals with a passion for learning.
- We are a fully inclusive school; achieving highly for students of all abilities and backgrounds. We celebrate difference, believing it enriches the life of the whole community.
- We aim to educate and inspire our pupils through our formal and informal teaching curriculum so they make educated and well-informed choices as they grow into society of the future.
- We encourage open-mindedness, energy and inquisitiveness and want pupils to develop strategies and habits in their thinking that will help their understanding of the world.
- We want pupils to become expert learners, ready for whatever experiences they may face in their futures.
- As well as helping pupils develop skills and knowledge; we aim to help them understand what learning involves, how to get better at it and how to transfer it to new situations.